Friday, October 21, 2011

Quick Update: Foods for Thought Series

I've spent some time this week researching what will be a series of articles called "Foods for Thought". They'll be about our food choices and the food supply- conventional, local, and everything in between. The first ones will be on grass fed meats; how to buy them, where, what's a good price, etc. There's a lot more to it than I originally thought, and it's all very interesting.

But there's also a deeper story at work here, that is touching several nerves (at least in me) about why I've gone Paleo\Primal, and how to practice what I am beginning to preach. I will try to get these articles up as soon as possible, because I do think it's important information. In fact, I think it's so important, that I've actually registered a domain and added another blog to cover the topic in the future if necessary.

But I don't pretend to be an authority. I just want to share my thoughts and what I'm learning and would love to hear yours as well. Please feel free to comment on any post you see on my blog. I don't want this to be a one-sided conversation, especially in the next few weeks as I get these articles up. Some of these issues are tough, but timely. The only way we can change what is going on in our country, and in our world, is one person and one family at a time. And if we don't do that now, when will we do it?

Lots of "food for thought". Please share your thoughts below or on any of my articles!
Kim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion is encouraged, but offensive comments will not be posted.